Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just some added information about this blog

Okay, now I know that some of you may believe that this blog is confession without repentance, and I understand how you could see that. However, there are two reasons why I created this blog, one is the obvious reason, which is so that you guys can hold me accountable for the pages I've visited and the things I download on Frostwire, but the second reason is, so that I may look upon my own history with shame and want to change my ways even more. Just looking at the pages that I did visit made me ashamed, because no gentleman would look at such sites. I want to be seen as such, as a gentleman, because it is a rare feature these days, and it shouldn't be. For those of you who are reading this, if you see me do something that isn't gentlemanly, let me know, so that I can eventually reach my goal of being a gentlemen, through and through.

Sincerely,
     David Ronald Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment